If you are managing a few Facebook accounts and deal with multiple admins and page content editors then the new feature Facebook Busines Manager is for you! Facebook business manager is a new ideal tool for agencies and businesses of all sizes, as well as marketing and socila media consultants.
Now you can manage your ad accounts, Pages, apps and the people who work on them.
Everything in one place
Manage all of your Facebook business assets like Pages, ad accounts and apps, and let people work on them without sharing login details.
Work faster and better
Reduce the time it takes to set up and manage your assets so you can focus on your business
Clearly see who has access to your business assets, and remove or change their permissions.
What can Business Manager do for you?
Manage all of your assets
- Business Manager keeps your work and personal activity separate
- You don’t need to be friends to collaborate with your coworkers
- Notifications will be sent to your work email instead of your personal email
- Streamline your work
- Agencies can use Business Manager to easily access clients’ Facebook assets.
- Request access to clients’ Pages, ad accounts and apps right from Business Manager
- Log in once and have access to everything you work on
- Keep your work and personal activity separate
See who has access to what assets and easily add or remove people from the Business Manager
- Manage and market your apps – Add all of your apps to Business Manager to take advantage of the Business Mapping APIs, and access advertising and marketing tools, all in one place.
Business Manager helps you manage your apps, Pages, and ad accounts in one professional tool.See everyone who’s been added to your Business Manager.Give each person the permission they need to do their work.Use Business Manager to do your work and keep your personal life separate.
Personal Facebook account – Facebook promises that none of your personal information or activity will show in Business Manager.